P90X Reviews...Find Out If This Home Fitness Program
Is Right For You
Honest P90X Reviews...From Real Customers!
By now, I'm sure you've heard about the P90X workout
. Maybe you're considering starting this extreme home fitness program...but aren't sure if it will work for you. Maybe you're a bit skeptical about the results you've seen on the P90X infomercials. Or maybe, you're just looking for an honest review of the P90X program. In any case, you'll find the information you need right here.
Our Readers Share Their Honest Reviews
This is where our readers share their honest reviews of the Tony Horton P90X program...their success stories and their disappointments.
Some were happy with the P90X fitness program, while others were not.
Some got amazing results, while others weren't so fortunate.
Many claim that the P90X workout is the best exercise and fitness program ever designed. Is it true? Find out from people who have actually tried this home fitness program.
Have You Tried The P90X Workout?
This is also the place to share your P90X reviews and stories with others.
How did you do with the P90X workout? Were you a success? Did you get the results you wanted? Or were you disappointed in the program?
Your honest P90X review will help others know what to expect from this home workout program, and if it's suitable for them.
So come on, tell us your P90X story...it's easy to do.
Some Ideas To Get You Started
Here are some ideas to help you write your P90X program review...
- What did you do exactly? Explain your workouts. What equipment did you use?
- When was it? How old were you?
- How long were you on P90X?
- Was it difficult? If so, why?
- Were you in good shape at the time?
- Were you able to finish the entire P90X fitness program?
- Were you sore during or after the program?
- Did P90X make you stronger?
- Did it help you physically and/or mentally?
- Did you have to eat special foods while working out?
- Was there a coach or trainer involved? Were you working out with others in a group?
- Was it a one-time workout or a series of workouts?
- Were you ever injured during the program? What happened? Are you still injured?
- Do you still use the P90X program? Would you do it again? Why or why not?
- Would you recommend P90X to others? Why or why not?
- Any advice for others considering starting the P90X extreme home fitness program?
Share Your P90X Review
How did it go for you? Was it a huge success or a major disappointment?
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
P90X Is Tough Not rated yet
I was 260 pounds, 5'10 when I first tried doing the P90x program with a friend of mine. My goal was to lose 60 pounds.
In the beginning I felt a bit …
P90X Will Give You Results With Hard Work Not rated yet
I am a basketball player, and while I have always been in great cardiovascular shape, I have never had much muscle mass. My coach, a former big time college …
P90X Lives Up To The Hype Not rated yet
I was one of those people who would sit on my couch and watch the P90X infomercials as Tony Horton guided these people through the exercises. I got excited …
P90X Workout - Not For Slackers Not rated yet
If you are a person who joins a gym and goes a few times a week and walks on the treadmill then the p90x extreme home fitness program is not for you. In …
Intense Fun, Tight Bum With P90X Not rated yet
I tried the P90X videos after borrowing them from a friend. I'd already lost about thirty pounds by changing some eating habits and doing aerobics videos, …
P90X Success Story Not rated yet
I started the P90X workout in 2009 to lose weight. My brother and I bought it online and chose to do the P90X Lean Cycle. When we started it, we were very …
P90X is Awesome! Not rated yet
I heard about P90X from a friend who had begun the training program and was impressed. I usually don’t purchase things advertised on TV, but coming from …
My Experience with P90X: Success or Bust? Not rated yet
Last year, when I was 21 years old, I made a conscious decision to get into better shape. After trying a few different diets, training regimens, and exercise …
Click here to write your own.
Return To P90X Reviews Top
Return From P90X Reviews To Home Page